“A full service communications
company with its heart in education.”
Miracle in Manatee. Happiness in Hillsborough.
Communications Consulting, Media Campaigns and Training for Educators.
Marketing Plans, Consulting and Opening Doors for Education Providers.
- We build public support and improve efficiency.
- We tie our results directly to student achievement.
- We elevate your personal performance as a leader.
- We enhance reputations and increase bottom lines.
- MediaTalk — the famed media relations course, 30 years in the making.
- Power Behind the Podium – dynamic
public speaking and presentations
- Social Media for Educators – learning to reach audiences where they are
- Winning at the Polls – gaining voter
approval of bonds and referendums
- Crisis Communications – policies,
plans and practices during tough times
- Branding and Marketing Schools –
operating in today’s competitive world
- Leveraging Your Communication Tools – maximizing today’s technology
Self-Paced Online Learning for School Leaders
Power Behind the Podium — make dynamic public speeches and presentations
Social Media for Educators — learn to leverage, respond, engage and manage school sites
Voss & Associates has been communicating education since 1999, representing school districts, education associations, non-profit organizations and for-profit companies.
We provide personal communications fitness training. We cut through the clutter for attention, creating focus on the cause. We teach clients how to deliver the message, regardless of the medium.
Our service is personal. It helps the leaders lead, volunteers serve and company executives profit. It leverages existing resources – the media, government, employees, other organizations – for powerful, cost-effective activity.
Our specialty is education…pre-K-12, higher education, private and charter…and companies who offer products and services to this unique niche market. We know the field and its policies, procedures and politics. We merge this knowledge with current communication trends to create solid solutions.
David R. Voss and his son, Kellen Voss, lead the company.